Re: [linux-audio-user] how to build a studio?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] how to build a studio?
From: luis jure (ljure_AT_multitel.com.uy)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:46:00 EEST

el Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
R Parker <rtp405_AT_yahoo.com> escribió:

> For years we ran those little N1 or whatever it was
> that every studio in the world used.

yeah, i think i know which you mean, those little black things perpetrated
by yamaha, right? ns10 or something like that. they seemed to be
absolutely everywhere. never could understand why. i'm not a recording
engineer or anything, not even a dedicated amateur audiophile. perhaps
that's why it was so obvious to me that those boxes were a bluff...

-