Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] Delta 66 and cd's : stupid question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] Delta 66 and cd's : stupid question
From: Allan Klinbail (allank_AT_labyrinth.net.au)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 15:25:04 EEST

Hey

I downloaded and installed audacity... It works fine for recording
multichannel with the Delta 66.(be nice if it had MIDI sync in)

Ensure that you have the right /dev/dsp device checked.. I needed to
change mine as the Delta 66 is the second audio device (I.e. card1 not
card0).

I'm not sure if having /etc/asound.conf or .asoundrc will make a
difference though but just in case it does, mine is below.

cheers

Allan

# Asound.conf START

pcm.main {