[linux-audio-user] Quattro: part two of mail :-/

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Quattro: part two of mail :-/
From: Denis de Leeuw Duarte (den_ddld_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 13:00:05 EEST

..sorry, I just sent half an e-mail by accident.

I was about to describe how I tried recording with my quattro:

   arecord -d quattro1 -r 44100 -c 1 -f S16_LE test.wav
   arecord -d quattro1 -r 48000 -c 1 -f S16_LE test.wav
   arecord -d quattro1 -r 48000 -c 2 -f S24_LE test.wav

..and a few others. The sound is very much like it was sampled at a very low
samplerate and/or bitrate. Can someone paste me a known good arecord line
for the quattro, or does anyone know about this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Denis de Leeuw Duarte