[linux-audio-user] XMMS Mixer?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] XMMS Mixer?
From: juto aviten (periclite_AT_free.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 16:01:14 EEST

Dear friends,
I try to use XMMS as a mp3 / streaming mixer to mix different live audio
streaming... but my problems is when i want to fade out or fade in one
of the source XMMS fade all the player. So i know i could use many XMMS
player at the same time, but do you know if we could mix it live? Is
there a plugin for that or a special option? or do you know an app in
the same idea as XMMS but where we could mix the different live audio
streaming source?

Thanks a lot for you help

best

juto