[linux-audio-user] saving mixer settings on Mandrake 9.1

Subject: [linux-audio-user] saving mixer settings on Mandrake 9.1
From: Allan Klinbail (allank_AT_labyrinth.net.au)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 19:43:30 EEST

Hi

I'm getting annoyed that every time I restart the machine (or possibly
just ALSA) I need to reconfigure my mixer settings. (especially for my
delta 66 as I like to have the adc, dac settings setup so that the
meters on the computer match those of my mixing desk and hardware
compressors.. unity gain should be the same everywhere)

I'm sure this is just a matter of having the right SysV init script. My
confusion is that Mandrake has 3 scripts for sound.. it has alsa,
alsasound and sound.

Does anyone know which is the right one to be using to ensure that my
mixer settings are saved?

cheers

--
Allan Klinbail <allank_AT_labyrinth.net.au>