[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden vs. Note Edit

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Rosegarden vs. Note Edit
From: Bearcat M. Sandor (HomeTheater_AT_TheDragonsEdge.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 20:44:50 EEST

Hi folks,

I'm a kde user and musician. I've looked at both programs and am unable to
determine what the major differences are between the two. What makes one
better than the other? I'm trying to figure out which one to install. I'd
install both, but it;s a bit of work.

What are th major feature differences between the two? Note edit seems
all-round better for score handling..

Thanx,

Bearcat M. Sandor