Re: [linux-audio-user] XMMS Mixer?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] XMMS Mixer?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 20:25:40 EEST

Taybin wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 12:52, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
>
>>juto aviten wrote:
>>
>>>Dear friends,
>>>I try to use XMMS as a mp3 / streaming mixer to mix different live audio
>>>streaming... but my problems is when i want to fade out or fade in one
>>>of the source XMMS fade all the player. So i know i could use many XMMS
>>>player at the same time, but do you know if we could mix it live? Is
>>>there a plugin for that or a special option? or do you know an app in
>>>the same idea as XMMS but where we could mix the different live audio
>>>streaming source?
>>
>>we had a radio guy at our linuxtag booth last year who wanted to do the
>>same thing, and we showed him ardour combined with alsaplayer, connected
>>via jack. might be overkill for you, though, but there is nothing this
>>setup cannot do.
>

> TerminatorX might fulfill your needs. It allows fading between
> different tracks. It's a DJ tool.

can it receive streams ?

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)