Re: [linux-audio-user] I need help recording from soundcard

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] I need help recording from soundcard
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 06:57:03 EEST

Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:

> Can anyone give me a clue? I've looked around the web a bit, browsed the ALSA
> archives and have struck out.

Check out the quicktoots (via LAU guide below) for a tutorial on using
arecord to test alsa properly.

It's better to make sure the native tools work before using a whole lot
of guis.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman