Re: [linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping
From: Khadiyd Idris (khad_AT_landak.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 16:46:46 EEST

Sorry, OOT. I'm new to digital audio technology ;)

I dont get it... two tracks only? Does it mean left and right channel only?

So what can ardour be used for?
When I record music (not midi) , I got bass track, drum track, guitar
track, vocal, vocal 'S', vocal 'O', etc. I think it is necessary to mix
and edit it in more than 2 track...

regards,

khad