[linux-audio-user] LAU meeting next week at the Expo?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LAU meeting next week at the Expo?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 12:46:45 EEST

For those list members who are going to the postponed LinuxUser &
Developer Expo next week in Birmingham (that's England, not Alabama)
is there interest in rescheduling the informal linux-audio-users
meeting I originally proposed?

I'm going to be there all three days, but I'd prefer to meet up on the
Thursday, say 12.30pm for lunch? Meet at the Rosegarden stand?

Hopefully it will have calmed down a bit by then and I'll be able to
get away from our own stand...

Cheers

Daniel