[linux-audio-user] Basic linux audio problems

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Basic linux audio problems
From: Michael Tench (michael_tench_AT_imapmail.org)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:27:43 EEST

I'm having trouble getting my audio hardware to work under linux. I'm
not sure if this is the correct place to ask a qustion like this
though... I'm getting noise on the audio input with a faint shadow of
what I'm trying to record. I'm trying to get one sound card working
first and hope to add one or two more.

Michael Tench