Re: [linux-audio-user] recording multiple input audio streams

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] recording multiple input audio streams
From: Paul Perkins (speaker-to-vegetables_AT_pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 20:28:00 EEST

Ardour and JACK are powerful (but still rapidly evolving) answers to a
different question than the one asked here. I think that ecasound + ALSA + 1
or more Delta 1010LT cards would be a plausible basis for addressing this
application, but I don't actually have any of those cards and I'm still
waiting for the day when someone explains ALSA configuration files in a way
that I can understand....

The funny thing about this list is, no matter what question you ask, the
question that gets answered is usually "how do I build a Linux-based musical
recording studio?"