[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] (no subject)
From: Luke Yelavich (lukethemuso_AT_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 15:42:55 EEST

I wrote earlier:
> Hi all.
> I am wondering whether anybody else has experienced lock-ups when trying
to mount a CD-ROM device using kernel 2.4.21 with low > latency and preempt?

> I have tried with SCSI emulation, as well as normal IDE. I am currently
re-compiling without low latency and pre-empt, but wondering > whether this
is a reported kernel problem, or a problem that these patches may have
introduced?

> Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

> Regards
> Luke

Ok. This didn't help, so I am going to scour my kernel configuration and
see if there is anything amiss.

Luke