[linux-audio-user] novation remote 25

Subject: [linux-audio-user] novation remote 25
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 04:27:46 EEST

Is anyone successfully using this controller keyboard with linux audio
apps?

I just got one and wondered if anyone had experiences to share.

I might be sending mine back. I haven't turned it on yet, but some of
the buttons stick very badly. There are 4 function buttons on the right
side, F1-F4. F3 and F4 are stuck down completely. F1 and F2 come back up
if you wiggle them a little. I've never owned any type of keyboard
before, but this just doesn't seem right.

Besides build quality issues, has anyone tried one of these with any
linux audio software?

Thanks,
Eric Rz.