RE: [linux-audio-user] mundobeat for linux!!!

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] mundobeat for linux!!!
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 19:57:48 EEST

If you are interested in a modular metronome, RTMix has a metronome
whose meter and tempo can be continuously adjusted in the performance
settings via preset script file, as well as utilizing real-time (MIDI)
triggers. It can also show groupings of beats as a separate "rows of
beats". For more info and screenshots see:

(docs)
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/

(metro screenshots -- the window/LED's are resizable, although that is
not obvious from the given screenshots)
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/3.html#3.6.4

(and finally more general screenshots)
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/7.html#7.3

Note: RTMix does not generate beat sound by default, but it can be
programmed to do so via script file. It's primary means of showcasing
beats is via visual "led" displays.

Sincerely,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico