Re: [linux-audio-user] Building a DAW - couple of questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Building a DAW - couple of questions
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 02:24:22 EEST

ST Audio is the only really good source of fixes for the VIA
"problems". M Audio has nothing on the subject and when I asked them
about it they were apparently unaware that there were any problems. The
Delta 1010, 1010LT, 2496, Terratec EWS88MT, and all of the ST Audio
DSP24 cards are envy24 (ice1712 driver) chipset cards. If you're going
to use a motherboard with the VIA chipset (as I do) you need to check
out ST Audio's pages.

Jan