[linux-audio-user] Configuring Ardour

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Configuring Ardour
From: Esa Linna (denzo_AT_mbnet.fi)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 10:13:18 EEST

Hello,

this is probably asked many times before but I didn't find the answer
anywhere. I downloaded Ardour via CVS, but there's missing some files.
When I type "./configure", error message says "bash: ./configure: No
such file or directory". Or then again, I am missing something..

No configure-files in gtk_ardour or ksi_ardour directories either.

OS: Mandrake Linux 9.1

--
Esa Linna <denzo_AT_mbnet.fi>