Re: [linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 06:13:57 EEST

Right, and basically except for Kid Rock, the only stuff being signed is
teeny bopper crap, or Celine Dion rip offs, none of that music is even
worth stealing, much less buying. Even a Kid Rock is just uncreative,
neandertalic and totally uncreative. As a creative artist I know I have no
hope of making it here, but I used to think I could work tech jobs and use
the programming experience to help my music, but now that I've been pushed
out of the tech industry I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know I
haven't been able to fit in as an artist, and now I don't even fit in as a
bloody worker, so basically next February (when my unemployment runs
out) I get to find out how I'm going to continue as an electronic composer
while living out on the streets of la.