[linux-audio-user] [OT] Jack + muse = segmentation fault

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Jack + muse = segmentation fault
From: Jelmer (jelmer_AT_cyozlab.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 01:43:07 EEST

Hi folks,

hope somebody can help me with getting muse running with Jack. I
installed Jack 0.72.4, alsa and the muse0.6.0. When I start muse with
jack running and I chose 'use Jack' in the audio configuration, I get a
segmentation fault and muse quits. Also Jack quits with the message:

        cannot send event to client [MusE] (Broken pipe)
        bad status for client event handling (type = 8)
        jack main caught signal 13

 I'm running RedHat 9. Does anyone have any clue what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

jelmer