Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour 1.0, Was: gmorgan-0.02

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour 1.0, Was: gmorgan-0.02
From: Austin (aacton_AT_yorku.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 22:35:07 EEST

On 2003.07.11 05:52, Luis Pablo Gasparotto wrote:
> Did you tried tkeca?

Not recently. I tried it a few versions ago and really liked it, but I
couldn't get it to record. Like I couldn't tell it which track to record or
something... I can't remember exactly, but that was about 2 versions ago.
I've kept the cooker RPMs up to date, so I'll try it again.

Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant