Re: [linux-audio-user] wxWindows and Linux distros ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] wxWindows and Linux distros ?
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 19:13:22 EEST

If found some info at www.wxwindows.org. It is interesting. My Red Hat
8.0 Cds does not include it.
I think it is better to get latest release from that site instead of
looking for it in some distro CD.
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/ | | | | ___