Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX 1.4.2 released
From: Maarten De Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 22:19:30 EEST

I can respect the request not "to make music that is again
God and Jesus Christ", I mean, anybody is entitled to his
believe and to spread that believe through his software,
but the generalization "(eg. HeavyMetal, NewAge,..etc..)"
is such a demonstration of ignorance that I will refuse to
use ZynAddSubFX. Generalization is a basic principle of
rascism and fascism.

Maarten