Re: [linux-audio-user] USB-MIDI

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] USB-MIDI
From: Anthony (avan_AT_uwm.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 09:50:08 EEST

I have an m-audio uno that works quite well. I assume that
the multi-port USB products work just as well and the keyboards
with builtin USB are the same thing. The only issue was setting
up the firmware, but there is some decent documentation on the
alsa site.

--ant

* Atte Andr? Jensen <atte_AT_ballbreaker.dk> [Jul 22 03 01:44]: