Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound on Sound Linux feature released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound on Sound Linux feature released
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 19:23:14 EEST

> Excellent article.

Thanks - I'm currently writing a piece for SoS on Ron Parker's studio,
as its probably the first commercial studio to base its recording
work on a Linux system. Unless anyone knows of any earlier examples?

They needn't be an Ardour user - it could be some other critical audio
or MIDI application, but I'm trying to stick to commercial studios
rather than individual Linux users or project studios for this piece.
We know there are plenty of the latter two categories already on this
list...

Cheers

Daniel