Re: [linux-audio-user] gmorgan-0.09

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] gmorgan-0.09
From: Guy Daniel CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 16:25:09 EEST

Hi

Dayly talk :)

- On gmorgan anounces, you say "fast computer" . It can be interesting to say how much fast ( > C400 by example) it should be, because not everyone agrees about what a fast computer is.

- On freshmeat, the photo for gmorgan is the Batch Play Song editor. Maybe for new-comers, the main window looks more "musical" ?

- About the Batch Play Song editor, is it generated "on-the-fly" ? because I didn't found where to go to skin it.

You know what? Yesterday night it snowed on my tropical island! It's incredible! It is on the 3069 meter high mountain and on the volcano (nearly 2500 m) and we have there sometimes a little snow that fade away in two-three hours, but so much has never been seen here!
If you are interested, there is a site with shots here:
http://www.ipreunion.com

bye
GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org