[linux-audio-user] drum machine, "beats by design"

Subject: [linux-audio-user] drum machine, "beats by design"
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 19:27:17 EEST

Hi guys,

I came a java based drum machine/step sequencer on freshmeat the other day
called "Beats by Design".
To be truthful I didn't get it to do anything fancy, but my test was fairly
short.
The description of it suggests it could be really cool though, it uses
neural-nets in the engine (if I understand it correctly) to adapt and
improvise.

I just wondered if anyone tried it and got it to do anything useful?

it's at: http://bbd.sourceforge.net

Regards,
Robert