[linux-audio-user] Best and Worst?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Best and Worst?
From: Natalia (soulsource_AT_cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 20:31:49 EEST

Hello -

I'm writing an article on Linux as an OS for audio production. I was
wondering if I could take a poll of what people think is the best and the
worst Linux audio software. I'm looking for sequencers, audio editors,
software synthesizers and samplers. Not really looking for CD burning
software or MP3 players.

Please reply directly to: soulsource_AT_cox.net

Thanks...

-- N