Re: [linux-audio-user] Wine, JACK and audio from Windows apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Wine, JACK and audio from Windows apps
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 17:41:18 EEST

you may want to try http://www.united-trackers.org/2000/ where there are many different tips and tutorials for tracking sw. Most of it will apply to soundtracker. The website is being actively maintained by active trackers so there are also new pieces every week. Not all of them great musically but you can download .xm modules and see how they're done. That's the best way to learn different tricks, imo.

Buzz is a different kind of a beast. There's a yahoo mailing list called something like exoperimental-music-with-buzz where people discuss different things and upload their examples to the list's fileserver. You can learn from that, too.

HTH

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta