[linux-audio-user] More Audiopad details

Subject: [linux-audio-user] More Audiopad details
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:18:32 EEST

What operating system/libraries/etc. do you use?

We use Linux. Debian or Knoppix to be specific. Most of the code is
written in Python, except for the low-level tracking code, which is
in C and C++. We use the Pysco optimizer to speed up the Python. We
use OpenGL for graphics, and talk to the synthesizer using MIDI.

http://web.media.mit.edu/~jpatten/apad/apfaq.html

Cheers

Daniel