Re: [linux-audio-user] administrivia...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] administrivia...
From: Taybin Rutkin (taybin_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 20:36:01 EEST

I think Joern just unsubscribes them.

Taybin

-------Original Message-------
From: Paul Winkler <pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com>
Sent: 08/07/03 02:22 PM
To: linux-audio-user_AT_music.columbia.edu
Subject: [linux-audio-user] administrivia...

> I'm babysitting the mailing lists while Joern is on vacation
until September. I've started getting a lot of "mailbox quota
exceeded" bounces for a r_bryan_kanemyrealbox.com.
Is there an established policy on what to do here?
Should I unsubscribe that address, or just put up with the
flood of bounce messages?

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's MONSTER KING LEAR ! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com) >