[linux-audio-user] What is new in Alsa driver 0.9.6?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] What is new in Alsa driver 0.9.6?
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 21:27:20 EEST

Release 0.9.5 is available since the first week of July. But, release
0.9.6 came out very quickly by the end of July.
I am trying to get more information from the ALSA web page but I can not
find it. Is there any release notes file for latetest release somewhere?
What is new with 0.9.6?

Thanks for any help.
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/