[linux-audio-user] USB Soundcard Recomendations

Subject: [linux-audio-user] USB Soundcard Recomendations
From: Robert Brown (sbg_AT_twcny.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 01:30:53 EEST

Hi,
I am interested in using a USB soundcard for my laptop (gentoo!) so that I can record a standard analog stereo line signal (red & white rca connectors would do) I don't need line outs or digital, although they could possibly come in handy some day as well ;)

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Robert Brown