Re: [linux-audio-user] Red Hat 9.0 is installed!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Red Hat 9.0 is installed!
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 01:07:56 EEST

Welcome to RH9!... Now you should be ready to install:

-Mozilla 1.4
-Openoffice 1.1
-Latest ALSA sound driver ( if you want). RH9 should recognize your
sound card too...
- Opera 7.11
- mplayer with gmplayer
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mozilla Firebird
- Acrobat Reader
- Java from www.sun.com
- etc, etc.

Good luck!..

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/