Re: [linux-audio-user] Red Hat 9.0 is installed!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Red Hat 9.0 is installed!
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 17:39:15 EEST

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 12:03:36AM +1000, Chris Share wrote:
> 1. MIDI Interface

I got a 2in 2out edirol/roland midi interface, that Just WorkedTM, I
plugged it in, a light came on and some mode devices appeared in my MIDI
router app. Compared to win/mac installation it was amazing.

> 2. Low Latency Kernel
> 4. Software: Rosegarden, Audacity, Ardour, etc.

Run, dont walk, to planet ccrma:
http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

Dunno about 3

- Steve