Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: Invert And Mix

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: Invert And Mix
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 08:18:08 EEST

Hello!
I would like to know if you have tried rezound. With rezound you can
cut parts of a music and do some other kind of editing.
It is at sourceforge.net
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S. .-. | Registered Linux user number 320898 .-. | | at http://counter.li.org/ | | | | ___