[linux-audio-user] Small alsaplayer issue

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Small alsaplayer issue
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 05:06:42 EEST

Hi,
I'm noting this evening that on a newer RPWL CD (Stock) with no dead
time between tracks that alsaplayer is making a small, somewhat
frustrating dead spot between each track while I'm listening.

Has anyone else seen this, or am I somehow not setting up something that
would fix this?

This happens with or without using Jack. The driver is a new, unreleased
HDSP 9652 driver if that might make a difference. Alsa is 0.9.6 under
Gentoo.

Thanks,
Mark