Re: [linux-audio-user] Flash audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Flash audio
From: Lloyd R. Prentice (lprentice_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 17:36:38 EEST

Hi,

Daniel James wrote:

> The Flash file format is supposed to be a published standard.
>
> http://www.openswf.org/
>
> I don't know if there are any funny restrictions on using the
> specification though.

Thanks, Daniel. The http://www.operswf.org link seems to be broken,
however. It's not totally clear from my Google research, but it looks
like openswf.org was more a respository of information than an official
standards body. Flash audio/video is coming on strong, but it kooks to
me like Macromedia has it pretty well locked up.

Best wishes,

lloyd R. Prentice