RE: [linux-audio-user] Latency question

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Latency question
From: Reuben Martin (MartinR_AT_jbu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 17:56:24 EEST

>I'd disagree completely - the Audacity interface is totally designed
>for multitracking.

The reason I personally don't recommend Audacity for multitracking is
that you can't record more than a stereo track. ie. it would be a little
hard to record from or send to a multichannel source. Secondly, I've had
some problems mixing multiple tracks on Audacity. It doesn't handle
multiple stereo tracks properly. (at least not yet)