[linux-audio-user] piano keys

Subject: [linux-audio-user] piano keys
From: Alexandre Prokoudine (avp_AT_altlinux.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 20:06:23 EEST

Hi.

I'm not designer at all, but I'd like to make you think about producing
some graphics under free license for using in audio opesource software.

What I;m thinking about is some web-resource, where developers could ask
artists for help. May be linux-audio-announcement@ could be fine for that
purpose.

As an impact I'm uploading

www.lrn.ru/~avp/files/piano.sodipodi
www.lrn.ru/~avp/files/piano.png

under FreeArt License (http://artlibre.org/i)

Feel free to use, modify and redistribute it.

--
Alexandre Prokoudine
ALT Linux Documentation Team