Re: [linux-audio-user] piano keys

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] piano keys
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 12:06:29 EEST

Thursday 04 September 2003 10:22 skrev emillo\@libero\.it:
> > i agree too... i had a potter around and made some nice mixer graphics
> > but never had time to go further with them. i'd like to work on this
> > from time to time too, and all my work is publised Libre.
>
> Hi, I've done something too... but the same problem here with time ;)
> I've made some knobs with blender, they are here:
>
> http://plugin.org.uk/graphics/
> http://emillo.net/download/mixer.png

Great!

I got some lying around somewhere also.

We should put up a (joint) webpage somewhere with free-to-use graphics. Would
the plugin.org.uk site be usable? Or perhaps on sourceforge or (since it's
been working rather badly lately) one of it's counterparts, e.g. savannah?

audiogfx.sf.net ?

Emillo, since you where working with blender; would you mind putting up the
original, blender file with similar license? Could perhaps serve as a basis
for others wishing to create graphics.

/Robert