[linux-audio-user] pd patch needed for demo

Subject: [linux-audio-user] pd patch needed for demo
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 20:35:58 EEST

Can anyone recommend a simple pd patch that wont take too much CPU, runs
happiily in jack and takes a pair of streams does something noticable and
outputs a pair of streams?

The examples I tried generally dont do straight processing.

I should be able to make one myself really, but I dont have pd-fu :(

Thanks,
   Steve