Re: [linux-audio-user] Compilication - Is on-line

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compilication - Is on-line
From: Alexander (alexander_AT_edem.g12.br)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 18:38:40 EEST

Oh!

OK. But the cvs list in the sourceforge website is on-line?

I try now connect in to cvsroot and receive Connection refused.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_AT_cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ardour login

CVS password: [RETURN]

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401
failed:
Connection refused.

Hehehe. Ardour is the very best hard installation. Many dependencies, many
details, many, many, many... :)

But is the very best audio editor(IMO).

Thanks for your help.

Alexander