Re: [linux-audio-user] kaboom effect

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] kaboom effect
From: Maarten de Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 12:15:37 EEST

Yes, using concrete sounds and editing them is often better and easier
then synthesizing...

(Just googled on this, I remembered correctly:)

"The T-Rex dinosaur sounds in the film [Jurassic Park] were developed
from a combination of elephants, alligators, penguins, tigers and dogs."

I especially like the use of penguins ;-)

Maarten