Re: [linux-audio-user] jackEQ: dj eq and meter.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jackEQ: dj eq and meter.
From: Alex (xander.r_AT_tin.it)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:40:20 EEST

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 09:47, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> http://jackeq.sf.net. (only cvs, gtk+-2.0).
>
> For those of you who are interested in DJ/CJ tools, tools for live
> performance, and LADSPA plugin guis, you may be interested in a new app
> we are creating based on the code from JAMin. It's called jackEQ. The
> core is a new plugin Steve Harris released recently called DJ EQ which
> is a three band EQ commonly found on dj mixing consoles. It's currently
> only available in the swh-snapshots directory.
Where does it search the plugin? I've compiled both (jackeq and
swh-snapshot) without problems, but when I try to start jackeq it
returns with:
Cannot find plugin 'dj_eq_1901.so'
Required plugin 'dj_eq_1901.so' missing.
But the plugin exists in the ladspa plugin dir (on SuSE 8.2
/usr/lib/ladspa) and works perfectly when I run it from sweep, for
example...
Any hints?

Ciao