Re: [linux-audio-user] multitrack

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] multitrack
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 23:54:33 EEST

Félix,

        Ardour is the correct answer. I was using SLAB prior to Ardour (it's
pretty nice but not on the same level). When I first started with
Ardour I was using an es1371. Check out
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html to get an
idea of what's involved (I haven't updated since the tarballs came out
so it's a bit easier now). Also, "Planet CCRMA at home" has a ton of
stuff and is the easy way to get started on Red Hat
(http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/).

Jan