[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware?
From: Robert Epprecht (epprecht_AT_solnet.ch)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 12:49:06 EEST

"Gustavo Zamorano S." <gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net> writes:

> If you are getting revision 32, I think it should be in hex.

Sure, but *is* there a revision with such a high number?

For the Hammerfall DSP system I can only find version 11 (hex 0b) on
RME's web site. 0b is also the version I use and which seems to work
for me. I did have problems with 0a, but other people run 0a without
any problems. Maybe my system is just misconfigured, I don't know.

Robert Epprecht