[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware
From: BrbrOfSvl_AT_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 10:12:05 EEST

Hello all,

Kevin E. helped me out with my HDSP. Turns out I just needed the new 0.9.6 drivers (sure took some work to get them up and running, though - thanks, Kevin). Works great now, with hdspmixer and everything (LOOKS great, too!).... but one weird thing happens - when I run aplay or play, when it gets to the end of the file something happens and then no programs can access the soundcard. Something similar happens on windows, but I don't know what's causing it. Any ideas?

Matt