Re: [linux-audio-user] Fruity loops...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Fruity loops...
From: Rick Taylor (ricktaylor_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 01:13:40 EEST

Emiliano Grilli <emillo_AT_libero.it> wrote:
luned́, 22 settembre 2003 alle 14:59:53, Pete Bessman ha scritto:

 {Fruity Loops}

}> ...isn't available on Linux. Any suggestions for
}> what program and/or combination of programs I can
}> use to get similar functionality?

} I would suggest soundtracker + hydrogen, but don't know if they can run in
} sync... however hydrogen is a great tool to create drum loops for later use
} in soundtracker.

 You might try it under Wine.

 You can do short loops with this:
http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/freebirth/

 Or keykit:
http://nosuch.com/keykit/faq.html

 {Tho' I'm not quite sure how the license works these days.}