[linux-audio-user] turning off CD polling in KDE

Subject: [linux-audio-user] turning off CD polling in KDE
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 01:18:48 EEST

Hello all - many people seem to reccommend turning off CD polling to improve
latency and such...I agree, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to
do it! :)

I'm running red hat 9 with KDE and the best i've been able to find is "turn it
off somewhere in the KDE control panel" - does anyone have a more detailed
account of where to go?

thanks!

Aaron Trumm
NQuit