Re: [linux-audio-user] gdam

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] gdam
From: mik (mprims_AT_skynet.be)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 23:53:58 EEST

On 22 Sep 2003 at 21:37, juto aviten wrote:

> mik wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I've got the same problem with all my USB sound card on MDK 9.1, but
> actually it's the kernel which not supported usb sound card, it works on
> 9.0 and the bug will be fixed on the 9.2... I'm really a mandrake user
> so I will wait but I will try it on Debian, just in case...
> Sorry couldn't answer to your last question... but maybe someone know on
> the list a solutions for the MDK 9.1 usb sound card problem without
> recompil the kernel :-\
>
> best
>
> juto

Actually, I prefer Debian (I've been running it on my my desktop for
some years now). I only installed Mandrake at the the time because it
came with XFree 4.3. So, I'd rather someone could enlighten me on
fixing the problem within Debian (it's unstable that I'm running; maybe
it's just too much up-to-date).

cheers